FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #198


It's time for Hero Camp again and I am kicking in the memory book
room with some of my favorite ladies.
Lots of people ask me what Hero Camp is and the best way I can
describe it is VBS on crack. Seriously.
It is the craziest, most fun, whirlwind of week of my entire summer
and I wouldn't change a thing!

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:


 
I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for the party!

We really love it! Btw, you may want to check our collections too - http://bit.ly/WelsUy

See ya!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the super fun party :)

Bobbi @ 3GLOL said...

Thanks for the par-tay!!

Have a great day!

ileana-carmen said...

Thank you for hosting us.

Lou Lou Girls said...

I love stopping by your fabulous party! Thank you. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails